Book of the Month
DATES AND TIMES:
January 10, February 7, March 7, April 4, May 9, June 6, July 11, August 8, September 5, October 10, November 7, and December 5, 2023
7:00 - 8:30 PM EST
A monthly book group that loves books, creating and working with a variety of art materials and processes to make original one of kind handheld endearing books to keep and share.
I welcome you to join me at one of my work stations to create some books in 2023.
- Simple, intermediate and advanced bookbinding
- Surface design processes for paper and cloth to cover board, make boxes and signatures and pages
- Fiber and textile arts activities
- Learn a new way to create a book a month from traditional to contemporary techniques - something new for everyone
- Explore bookbinding tools
- Learn about different kinds of papers and materials
- Learn about resources and suppliers
- End 2023 with 12 handmade books
Prior to class registrants will receive a suggested supply and tool list of inexpensive items and supplies that you may already have to create with.
This series will meet on Zoom. Registrants will be provided with meeting details for class entry. Please become familiar with Zoom applications before class. Zoom familiarity will provide for a more relaxing experience at class time. Note taking suggested.
All skill levels are invited to join us. Each class will be recorded.